likely I smacked Ben by using Mass Boil during fight in Edon. Now I cannot get back to Island cuz Ben is red faced. Tried bottles and casting charm but always says he is too mad to be charmed. Have been leveling up and maxing Div but still no joy. Sorry Ben what can I say? Two questions?
1. Any other way to the island (I am guessing not).
2. If I keep leveling up and maxing Div will he ever get over it?
Worst case I start over but I do have quite some effort invested in this char...
Ben is mad..
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Ben is mad..
Interesting. This could actually be considered a bug.
If you want to send me your saved game, I can reset Ben for you.
If you want to send me your saved game, I can reset Ben for you.
-
not smilng
- Pledge
- Posts: 4
- Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm
Re: Ben is mad..
Thank you for your reply. What is best way to send? As attached file to this blog entry? By email?
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Ben is mad..
I don't think you can attach such a large file here. Send it to info AT basiliskgames.com
-
not smilng
- Pledge
- Posts: 4
- Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm
Re: Ben is mad..
Maybe it was the Tuarex Vest or the Moon Wine I gave to Ben or maybe it was the superb Basilisk Tech Support folks. In any case Ben likes me again! Not only a great game but a super team the Wrangler has put together!
Thanks!
Thanks!
-
Rebelicious
- Steward
- Posts: 71
- Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:03 pm
Re: Ben is mad..
As far as I know, the "Team" consists of BW, BasiliskWrangler and Wrangler.not smilng wrote:Maybe it was the Tuarex Vest or the Moon Wine I gave to Ben or maybe it was the superb Basilisk Tech Support folks. In any case Ben likes me again! Not only a great game but a super team the Wrangler has put together!
Thanks!
-
KillingMoon
- Officer [Gold Rank]
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)
- Posts: 460
- Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
- Location: NW Europe
Re: Ben is mad..
I think the team would at least need an attentive secretary! That was Ben's problem as well; the lack of a secretary to support him made him go mad in lonely Port Edon. Poor fellow.Rebelicious wrote:As far as I know, the "Team" consists of BW, BasiliskWrangler and Wrangler.
-
not smilng
- Pledge
- Posts: 4
- Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm
Re: Ben is mad..
Maybe in life BW is a singularity but in my book he is LEGION.
I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME"
mage to further the cause. Certainly a fitting service for such a loathed mage.
I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME"