Ben is mad..

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
not smilng
Pledge
Posts: 4
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Ben is mad..

Post by not smilng »

likely I smacked Ben by using Mass Boil during fight in Edon. Now I cannot get back to Island cuz Ben is red faced. Tried bottles and casting charm but always says he is too mad to be charmed. Have been leveling up and maxing Div but still no joy. Sorry Ben what can I say? Two questions?

1. Any other way to the island (I am guessing not).
2. If I keep leveling up and maxing Div will he ever get over it?

Worst case I start over but I do have quite
whiner.jpg
whiner.jpg (30.82 KiB) Viewed 3261 times
some effort invested in this char...
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Interesting. This could actually be considered a bug.

If you want to send me your saved game, I can reset Ben for you.
not smilng
Pledge
Posts: 4
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by not smilng »

Thank you for your reply. What is best way to send? As attached file to this blog entry? By email?
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

I don't think you can attach such a large file here. Send it to info AT basiliskgames.com
not smilng
Pledge
Posts: 4
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by not smilng »

Maybe it was the Tuarex Vest or the Moon Wine I gave to Ben or maybe it was the superb Basilisk Tech Support folks. In any case Ben likes me again! Not only a great game but a super team the Wrangler has put together!

Thanks!
User avatar
Rebelicious
Steward
Posts: 71
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:03 pm

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by Rebelicious »

not smilng wrote:Maybe it was the Tuarex Vest or the Moon Wine I gave to Ben or maybe it was the superb Basilisk Tech Support folks. In any case Ben likes me again! Not only a great game but a super team the Wrangler has put together!

Thanks!
As far as I know, the "Team" consists of BW, BasiliskWrangler and Wrangler. :wink:
User avatar
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]
Posts: 460
Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
Location: NW Europe

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by KillingMoon »

Rebelicious wrote:As far as I know, the "Team" consists of BW, BasiliskWrangler and Wrangler. :wink:
I think the team would at least need an attentive secretary! That was Ben's problem as well; the lack of a secretary to support him made him go mad in lonely Port Edon. Poor fellow.
not smilng
Pledge
Posts: 4
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Re: Ben is mad..

Post by not smilng »

Maybe in life BW is a singularity but in my book he is LEGION.

I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME" :oops: mage to further the cause. Certainly a fitting service for such a loathed mage.
Post Reply