I made the mistake of finding Broken Blade before the guild told me to go there, and I accidentally got this woman shooting at me (the one in the guild; can't remember her name).
Now that the guild told me to find her, I went back and she still wants to fight me. I can't seem to talk to her to tell her the code word. What can I do?
Help! Broken Blade
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: Help! Broken Blade
Hit her with a charm spell or charm cloud. When that wears off, you should be able to talk to her and get her to give you a speech before she attacks you again. 
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: Help! Broken Blade
Spoilers much? :)
If you like to preserve NPC life, you can also pick the lock to Hammerlorne or get another copy of the key from the dwarves.
If you like to preserve NPC life, you can also pick the lock to Hammerlorne or get another copy of the key from the dwarves.
Re: Help! Broken Blade
I ended up having to kill her. She still drops the key and the guild forgives you so it's all good. 
Re: Help! Broken Blade
Yeah I had to kill her. Thanks for the tips though.