Help! Broken Blade

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
frode
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: July 4th, 2010, 6:59 am

Help! Broken Blade

Post by frode »

I made the mistake of finding Broken Blade before the guild told me to go there, and I accidentally got this woman shooting at me (the one in the guild; can't remember her name).

Now that the guild told me to find her, I went back and she still wants to fight me. I can't seem to talk to her to tell her the code word. What can I do?
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Hit her with a charm spell or charm cloud. When that wears off, you should be able to talk to her and get her to give you a speech before she attacks you again. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
User avatar
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1372
Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Post by SpottedShroom »

Spoilers much? :)

If you like to preserve NPC life, you can also pick the lock to Hammerlorne or get another copy of the key from the dwarves.
bam6510
Initiate
Posts: 12
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Post by bam6510 »

I ended up having to kill her. She still drops the key and the guild forgives you so it's all good. :D
frode
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: July 4th, 2010, 6:59 am

Re: Help! Broken Blade

Post by frode »

Yeah I had to kill her. Thanks for the tips though.
Post Reply