Books

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Alchemist
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 5:33 am

Books

Post by Alchemist »

Is there anywhere a list of books that u find in Eschalon Book 2 available.
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Re: Books

Post by Evnissyen »

I'm sure somebody can always make one. Shouldn't be too hard.

As for me, though: my character is illiterate. Very nearly a genius, but illiterate. So books matter not. Who needs 'em? Fergys learns by osmosis, and by other cool methods that sound like they were made up in another country, a country with lots and lots of mountains in it, by the way.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
User avatar
Turtle
Council Member
Posts: 170
Joined: August 30th, 2008, 5:57 am

Re: Books

Post by Turtle »

Alchemist wrote:Is there anywhere a list of books that u find in Eschalon Book 2 available.
Try this:

http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=3144
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Re: Books

Post by Evnissyen »

Ah, man, and I was just about to link to there, myself, since I just saw that very thread just now, hadn't seen it before today.

Dragonlady was really nice in providing that list of books, in my opinion.

Well, you got around to it long before I did, Turtle. (No joke intended.) Nothing I can do about it. The Pinball Crown goes to you :cry:

...And I was aiming for that scholarship and everything. Me sad.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: Books

Post by Dragonlady »

Evnissyen wrote:Ah, man, and I was just about to link to there, myself, since I just saw that very thread just now, hadn't seen it before today.

Dragonlady was really nice in providing that list of books, in my opinion.
.
:oops: thank you. :D Any of the books where I have a '?' please let me know so I can update it. Just added one that I forgot about and was reminded by a poster.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Re: Books

Post by Evnissyen »

I will, if I ever get to level 3. ...Or, for that matter, I suppose, level 2.

For some reason, this game intimidates me. I feel anxious about proceeding too long with any character of a given class with a given set of skills at certain levels. This was never the case with Book I. I played the game to the end three times, I think, and partway through once or twice more, and each time I stormed right in and then right on through. (Well, it's a short game, which I'm sure is part of what lent itself well to being replayed) But this time? Nerves, nerves, nerves, and regret. :shock:
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Post Reply