Books
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
Re: Books
I'm sure somebody can always make one. Shouldn't be too hard.
As for me, though: my character is illiterate. Very nearly a genius, but illiterate. So books matter not. Who needs 'em? Fergys learns by osmosis, and by other cool methods that sound like they were made up in another country, a country with lots and lots of mountains in it, by the way.
As for me, though: my character is illiterate. Very nearly a genius, but illiterate. So books matter not. Who needs 'em? Fergys learns by osmosis, and by other cool methods that sound like they were made up in another country, a country with lots and lots of mountains in it, by the way.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Re: Books
Try this:Alchemist wrote:Is there anywhere a list of books that u find in Eschalon Book 2 available.
http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=3144
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
Re: Books
Ah, man, and I was just about to link to there, myself, since I just saw that very thread just now, hadn't seen it before today.
Dragonlady was really nice in providing that list of books, in my opinion.
Well, you got around to it long before I did, Turtle. (No joke intended.) Nothing I can do about it. The Pinball Crown goes to you
...And I was aiming for that scholarship and everything. Me sad.
Dragonlady was really nice in providing that list of books, in my opinion.
Well, you got around to it long before I did, Turtle. (No joke intended.) Nothing I can do about it. The Pinball Crown goes to you
...And I was aiming for that scholarship and everything. Me sad.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Books
Evnissyen wrote:Ah, man, and I was just about to link to there, myself, since I just saw that very thread just now, hadn't seen it before today.
Dragonlady was really nice in providing that list of books, in my opinion.
.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
Re: Books
I will, if I ever get to level 3. ...Or, for that matter, I suppose, level 2.
For some reason, this game intimidates me. I feel anxious about proceeding too long with any character of a given class with a given set of skills at certain levels. This was never the case with Book I. I played the game to the end three times, I think, and partway through once or twice more, and each time I stormed right in and then right on through. (Well, it's a short game, which I'm sure is part of what lent itself well to being replayed) But this time? Nerves, nerves, nerves, and regret.
For some reason, this game intimidates me. I feel anxious about proceeding too long with any character of a given class with a given set of skills at certain levels. This was never the case with Book I. I played the game to the end three times, I think, and partway through once or twice more, and each time I stormed right in and then right on through. (Well, it's a short game, which I'm sure is part of what lent itself well to being replayed) But this time? Nerves, nerves, nerves, and regret.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.