Polish translation - it is in progress?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Galnospoke
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: June 18th, 2010, 9:01 am

Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by Galnospoke »

Hi, someone translate this great game into Polish? Someone?

Greeteings,
Galnospoke
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

I've lost track of who is translating what at this point. I don't think anyone is working on a Polish version.

Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Galnospoke
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: June 18th, 2010, 9:01 am

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by Galnospoke »

Thank You. :(
Arael
Pledge
Posts: 1
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by Arael »

Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Arael wrote:
Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?
As I recall from the discussions, fans are doing the work, but BW will be releasing them as language kits for the various countries.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Slushduck
Initiate
Posts: 6
Joined: November 7th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Post by Slushduck »

My wife is Polish and is offering to translate.
Post Reply