Hi, someone translate this great game into Polish? Someone?
Greeteings,
Galnospoke
Polish translation - it is in progress?
-
Galnospoke
- Pledge
- Posts: 2
- Joined: June 18th, 2010, 9:01 am
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3899
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?
I've lost track of who is translating what at this point. I don't think anyone is working on a Polish version.
Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
-
Galnospoke
- Pledge
- Posts: 2
- Joined: June 18th, 2010, 9:01 am
Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?
Thank You. 
Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?
Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?
As I recall from the discussions, fans are doing the work, but BW will be releasing them as language kits for the various countries.Arael wrote:Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?
My wife is Polish and is offering to translate.