Hii,
I`m quite done with game and now trying to get some additional challenges like the wealthy lord...
Does anybody know of 'good' camping places where I can cash up a little bit? At the moment Southern Kessian Bessin is my favorite but the Outlanders only have less valuable armor or magic items...
Gino
Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage?
-
Gino Centofanto
- Pledge
- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage
Outside the north wall of Port Kuudad usually gets outlanders, but I don't think that really helps with the loot.
-
Gorgon Rider
- Marshall
- Posts: 100
- Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
- Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada
Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage
Where do you sell the more valuable loot? I've found some loot worth 6000+ GP but no vendors I've found (Eastwillow, Everdale, Port Kuudad, Durnore) have enough money to buy them, even after a restock.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage
There's a couple of vendors late game that have more money, and you can always use the barter method (buy something you want/like, then sell the more expensive item to get all of your+the vendor's money).
-
Gorgon Rider
- Marshall
- Posts: 100
- Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
- Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada
Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage
Ah, thanks. Good to know. I'm about ready to head into the (I assume) end-game section.CrazyBernie wrote:There's a couple of vendors late game that have more money,
I've done that a number of times, but that's only effective to an extent (i.e. there comes a point where they don't have anything you need other than that really nice item that costs a ton - and you can't buy it because they don't have enough money to buy your loot and you don't have enough gold to buy that item. Joseph Heller would get a kick out of the situation, I'm sure)CrazyBernie wrote:and you can always use the barter method (buy something you want/like, then sell the more expensive item to get all of your+the vendor's money).
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage
You can always use more Demon Oil. 