Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Gino Centofanto
Pledge
Posts: 1
Joined: June 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm

Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage?

Post by Gino Centofanto »

Hii,
I`m quite done with game and now trying to get some additional challenges like the wealthy lord...

Does anybody know of 'good' camping places where I can cash up a little bit? At the moment Southern Kessian Bessin is my favorite but the Outlanders only have less valuable armor or magic items...

Gino
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage

Post by Randomizer »

Outside the north wall of Port Kuudad usually gets outlanders, but I don't think that really helps with the loot.
User avatar
Gorgon Rider
Marshall
Posts: 100
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage

Post by Gorgon Rider »

Where do you sell the more valuable loot? I've found some loot worth 6000+ GP but no vendors I've found (Eastwillow, Everdale, Port Kuudad, Durnore) have enough money to buy them, even after a restock.
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage

Post by CrazyBernie »

There's a couple of vendors late game that have more money, and you can always use the barter method (buy something you want/like, then sell the more expensive item to get all of your+the vendor's money).
User avatar
Gorgon Rider
Marshall
Posts: 100
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage

Post by Gorgon Rider »

CrazyBernie wrote:There's a couple of vendors late game that have more money,
Ah, thanks. Good to know. I'm about ready to head into the (I assume) end-game section.
CrazyBernie wrote:and you can always use the barter method (buy something you want/like, then sell the more expensive item to get all of your+the vendor's money).
I've done that a number of times, but that's only effective to an extent (i.e. there comes a point where they don't have anything you need other than that really nice item that costs a ton - and you can't buy it because they don't have enough money to buy your loot and you don't have enough gold to buy that item. Joseph Heller would get a kick out of the situation, I'm sure) :wink:
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Good places for mugging outlanders with valuable baggage

Post by CrazyBernie »

You can always use more Demon Oil. :twisted:
Post Reply