Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply

Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Yes, please make it slower.
16
48%
Yes, please make it much slower.
3
9%
No, it's still too slow. Make it faster.
0
No votes
No, leave it as it is.
14
42%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
cal1s
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 57
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Location: Waterdeep

Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by cal1s »

Hi there everybody,

what do you think about the day-night cycle in the game? Is it changing too quickly from day to night etc?

Personally, I'd rather have the day-night cycle at slower rate. What do you think?
User avatar
Aldbeski
Marshall
Posts: 133
Joined: August 28th, 2009, 5:30 am
Contact:

Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by Aldbeski »

yeah i think slower will be better
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
User avatar
Apoteos
Steward
Posts: 63
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:13 am
Location: Sweden, Lund

Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by Apoteos »

I too would to like the day-night cycle to be a bit slower. I don´t think the game would be better or worse by this change. It is but a preference of mine :wink:
The gift of life is so divine
But without death
Life would soon decline
User avatar
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 777
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 2:54 pm

Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by xolotl »

If the day/night cycle does get lengthened at all, I'd hope that the shopkeeper inventory refresh rate gets shortened at the same time, so you don't have to wait even longer for new stuff to get in-stock. I also wouldn't want the night cycle to last much longer than it currently is, given that I tend to camp overnight and waiting longer for the morning doesn't sound like fun to me.
User avatar
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]
Posts: 460
Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
Location: NW Europe

Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by KillingMoon »

xolotl wrote:I also wouldn't want the night cycle to last much longer than it currently is, given that I tend to camp overnight and waiting longer for the morning doesn't sound like fun to me.
I assume you haven't invested much in the 'Hide in Shadows' skill. :wink:
Playing as a rogue now, I'm rater waiting for the night than waiting for it to go over.
I voted for the cycle to remain as it is, a bit slower wouldn't put me off, though.
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?

Post by CrazyBernie »

KillingMoon wrote:I assume you haven't invested much in the 'Hide in Shadows' skill. :wink:
Playing as a rogue now, I'm rater waiting for the night than waiting for it to go over.
Acutally, we can assume by this statement that you haven't invested much in the skill. :mrgreen:
Post Reply