Hi there everybody,
what do you think about the day-night cycle in the game? Is it changing too quickly from day to night etc?
Personally, I'd rather have the day-night cycle at slower rate. What do you think?
Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
yeah i think slower will be better
P.s : excuse my bad English
Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
I too would to like the day-night cycle to be a bit slower. I don´t think the game would be better or worse by this change. It is but a preference of mine 
The gift of life is so divine
But without death
Life would soon decline
But without death
Life would soon decline
Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
If the day/night cycle does get lengthened at all, I'd hope that the shopkeeper inventory refresh rate gets shortened at the same time, so you don't have to wait even longer for new stuff to get in-stock. I also wouldn't want the night cycle to last much longer than it currently is, given that I tend to camp overnight and waiting longer for the morning doesn't sound like fun to me.
-
KillingMoon
- Officer [Gold Rank]
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)
- Posts: 460
- Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
- Location: NW Europe
Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
I assume you haven't invested much in the 'Hide in Shadows' skill.xolotl wrote:I also wouldn't want the night cycle to last much longer than it currently is, given that I tend to camp overnight and waiting longer for the morning doesn't sound like fun to me.
Playing as a rogue now, I'm rater waiting for the night than waiting for it to go over.
I voted for the cycle to remain as it is, a bit slower wouldn't put me off, though.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: Day-Night Cycles Too Fast?
Acutally, we can assume by this statement that you haven't invested much in the skill.KillingMoon wrote:I assume you haven't invested much in the 'Hide in Shadows' skill.![]()
Playing as a rogue now, I'm rater waiting for the night than waiting for it to go over.
