I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME"
Search found 4 matches
- July 14th, 2010, 3:05 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Ben is mad..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3262
Re: Ben is mad..
Maybe in life BW is a singularity but in my book he is LEGION.
I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME"
mage to further the cause. Certainly a fitting service for such a loathed mage.
I hope he will use my "BEN HATED ME"
- July 12th, 2010, 5:22 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Ben is mad..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3262
Re: Ben is mad..
Maybe it was the Tuarex Vest or the Moon Wine I gave to Ben or maybe it was the superb Basilisk Tech Support folks. In any case Ben likes me again! Not only a great game but a super team the Wrangler has put together!
Thanks!
Thanks!
- July 9th, 2010, 2:44 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Ben is mad..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3262
Re: Ben is mad..
Thank you for your reply. What is best way to send? As attached file to this blog entry? By email?
- July 9th, 2010, 1:40 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Ben is mad..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3262
Ben is mad..
likely I smacked Ben by using Mass Boil during fight in Edon. Now I cannot get back to Island cuz Ben is red faced. Tried bottles and casting charm but always says he is too mad to be charmed. Have been leveling up and maxing Div but still no joy. Sorry Ben what can I say? Two questions?
1. Any ...
1. Any ...