Have you tried throwing something at it? Or shooting it? :lol:
edit: it = lever.
Thanks Dragonlady :!: That's twice you have rescued me. I know I tried that before and got the "target obscured" message so I tried it again and got the same results. But, based on your message, I moved around to ...
Search found 5 matches
- February 12th, 2008, 11:00 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: How do I get into Tangletree?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2550
- February 11th, 2008, 8:05 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: How do I get into Tangletree?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2550
How do I get into Tangletree?
I got the quest to get the bow from the tree. But I can't get further than a grate in Tangletree
I see a lever and a door beyond the grate but I've looked everywhere for a trigger or lever to open the grate but no luck
Bummer
Moon Dog
Bummer
Moon Dog
- February 10th, 2008, 2:05 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2535
- February 9th, 2008, 2:44 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2535
Did you by any chance store stuff in the chest by the well and then come and take it out or look at it? If your not careful Gamfuri thinks that is his chest and will come after you :) I've found the only safe place to store stuff that won't set anyone off is the two chests between the blacksmith ...
- February 9th, 2008, 12:43 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2535
Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?
I've traded with all in Bordertown many times with no problems. The last time in town I trader with the blacksmith and the inn keeper but then when I head toward Gamfuri he attacks me
If I defend myself the whoue town attacks me
What's wrong 