How do I get into Tangletree?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
Moon Dog
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: NH USA

How do I get into Tangletree?

Post by Moon Dog »

I got the quest to get the bow from the tree. But I can't get further than a grate in Tangletree :!: I see a lever and a door beyond the grate but I've looked everywhere for a trigger or lever to open the grate but no luck :cry:

Bummer

Moon Dog
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

Have you tried throwing something at it? Or shooting it? :lol:
edit: it = lever.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Krafen
Council Member
Posts: 163
Joined: January 25th, 2008, 11:34 am

Post by Krafen »

Well, now. That is a clever approach. I got to that lever the hard way. :)
Last edited by Krafen on February 13th, 2008, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moon Dog
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: NH USA

Post by Moon Dog »

Dragonlady wrote:Have you tried throwing something at it? Or shooting it? :lol:
edit: it = lever.
Thanks Dragonlady :!: That's twice you have rescued me. I know I tried that before and got the "target obscured" message so I tried it again and got the same results. But, based on your message, I moved around to where it looked like the target was REALLY obscured and it worked :!:

Thanks again

Moon Dog
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

Moon Dog wrote:
Dragonlady wrote:Have you tried throwing something at it? Or shooting it? :lol:
edit: it = lever.
Thanks Dragonlady :!: That's twice you have rescued me. I know I tried that before and got the "target obscured" message so I tried it again and got the same results. But, based on your message, I moved around to where it looked like the target was REALLY obscured and it worked :!:

Thanks again

Moon Dog
:oops: Your welcome. This is the only game that I've ever played (and enjoyed) that I was able to help other folk. Usually it's me screaming for help! :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Post Reply