Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
Moon Dog
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: NH USA

Why am I being attacked by Gamfuri in bordertown?

Post by Moon Dog »

I've traded with all in Bordertown many times with no problems. The last time in town I trader with the blacksmith and the inn keeper but then when I head toward Gamfuri he attacks me :!: If I defend myself the whoue town attacks me :cry: What's wrong :?:
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

Did you by any chance store stuff in the chest by the well and then come and take it out or look at it? If your not careful Gamfuri thinks that is his chest and will come after you :) I've found the only safe place to store stuff that won't set anyone off is the two chests between the blacksmith and the well. Anywhere else and they might come after you.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Moon Dog
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: NH USA

Post by Moon Dog »

Dragonlady wrote:Did you by any chance store stuff in the chest by the well and then come and take it out or look at it? If your not careful Gamfuri thinks that is his chest and will come after you :) I've found the only safe place to store stuff that won't set anyone off is the two chests between the blacksmith and the well. Anywhere else and they might come after you.
That must be it :!: I did exactly that. Thanks muchly.

Moon Dog
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]
Posts: 350
Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm

Post by acoustibop »

Apparently, if you use Charm on him, he'll forget about it, Moon Dog.
Moon Dog
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: NH USA

Post by Moon Dog »

acoustibop wrote:Apparently, if you use Charm on him, he'll forget about it, Moon Dog.
Thanks! I'll try it.

Moon Dog
Post Reply