Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
-
ysmaykerrich
- Initiate
- Posts: 6
- Joined: February 18th, 2014, 5:28 pm
Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
So I am a bit stuck in my game right now and have a few questions!
Question 1: Question 2:
Question 1: Question 2:
-
Ssschah
- Council Member
- Posts: 166
- Joined: December 12th, 2011, 6:56 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Nor'Land...
Re: Several Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Answer 2:ysmaykerrich wrote:So I am a bit stuck in my game right now and have a few questions!
Question 1: Answer 1: Question 2:
-
ysmaykerrich
- Initiate
- Posts: 6
- Joined: February 18th, 2014, 5:28 pm
Re: Several Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Thank you for your response!
In regards to the witch's puzzle, however, I have one more question:
In regards to the witch's puzzle, however, I have one more question:
-
Ssschah
- Council Member
- Posts: 166
- Joined: December 12th, 2011, 6:56 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Nor'Land...
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
The one with the chest.
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
And don't forget:
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
There are 4 places to get a Sigil of Fire:
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Vroqren wrote:
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Are you kidding? I never knew that, and I passed it up so many times in shops because I figured Ice Lance was just as good or better!
Well, I now know I wasted like 10 powder kegs. It's okay though, I still had spares in my storage room in Rockhammer at the end of the game.
Well, I now know I wasted like 10 powder kegs. It's okay though, I still had spares in my storage room in Rockhammer at the end of the game.
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Randomizer wrote:There are 4 places to get a Sigil of Fire:
can you post the solution to the chest with the ceramic vase?...I thought it meant...
-
AK_Marty
- Officer [Bronze Rank]
![Officer [Bronze Rank] Officer [Bronze Rank]](./images/ranks/officer1.png)
- Posts: 262
- Joined: June 28th, 2008, 4:33 pm
- Location: Alaska The Great Land
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Mr Peepers you need...MrPeepers wrote:Randomizer wrote:There are 4 places to get a Sigil of Fire:
can you post the solution to the chest with the ceramic vase?...I thought it meant...
Alaska Marty
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"
Re: Two Quest Questions (Possible Spoilers)
Addendum,
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
