What I liked
I absolutely loved the final cut scene. It was certainly more intense than the final cut scene of Book I. I also really like the graphics. They were spectacular, I really liked the different graphics for chests, armor, and Taurax. The large number of quests. That was a great way for me to get experience early on. I also like the variety in the quests, and how some could have different outcomes according to decisions made. The large number of maps, and larger maps. This was great, as it left me with much more to explore. I had fun traveling from somewhere lush, to somewhere completely white, even to somewhere with lava and volcanoes. The new skills, and stats. I really enjoyed having the different challenges such as the requirement of food and water (Though I didn't have that on this time through). I also liked having armor degrade, and the "repair" skill, which let you fix it. The variety in monsters helped improve the game for me. I've always been the kind of guy who kills every enemy, or sometimes every single NPC in the game. The last thing I really liked, was the better Hit Points system. At the end of Book I, I was lucky if my character had 150 Health. At the end of Book II, I had 300 Health. My endurance was so high, that every single turn I gained 1 health. Fighting General Ghorr was easy, because I simply had him walk through the lava while my skill feat recharged. Every once in a while he'd hit me, but by the next time he hit me, I had full health again.
Questions
Was there a sword somewhere that I simply missed, equivalent to the "Divine Ore Great Sword" in Book I? There seemed to be a lot of "great weapons" such as Hexedge, or Hellrime, bit I never found one sword that was obviously the best or something.
What are the bells for? I remember finding 3 of them, the blue one, green one, and yellow one. I never used them, or found any more.
Will the other all 4 Crux be part of Book III? I really enjoyed the idea of there being 4 total, and that we got to work with 2 in Book II.
What was supposed to be the hardest monster to fight? Not like "General Ghorr", but rather a monster that you might find while camping, or else a monster that there are 20+ in the entire game.
Is there a map editor for Macs (non-Intel)? I've seen some pictures from the map editors, and would like to try a bit of this myself.
What's in the chests on the third floor of Lorewitch? They told me that if I didn't steal from them, they'd leave me alone. I was only level 8 or so when I went there, so I took there advice. Is it just random loot like most chests, or were there designated items or weapons?
Was there some advantage to killing Darus's assassin other than the quest experience and the experience for killing him?
I was going to put Rants here, but I realized that I can only think of one thing I didn't like, and that didn't need an entire section. The one thing was how limited Hellice Lake was. It only had 5-6 regions. That's not a huge deal, but I would have liked to explore it more. It's the same case with Amerith.

Cheers.

