And engine and source code would also be nice.
SDK, source code etc. :)
SDK, source code etc. :)
Hey guys will you release SDK for Eschalon?
And engine and source code would also be nice.
And engine and source code would also be nice.
It's not an opensource project, I fail to see why they would release the source code or the engine. From what I understand in future projects there may be an editor released at some point.
***EDIT*** I think I came off as a jerk. They have worked hard on the game and it is their IP, I don't have an expectation of them releasing anything free of charge. I'd probably pay for some sort of editor to mod things though.
***EDIT*** I think I came off as a jerk. They have worked hard on the game and it is their IP, I don't have an expectation of them releasing anything free of charge. I'd probably pay for some sort of editor to mod things though.