How do I get into the constables' home in East Hollow w/o committing a crime so that I can do the ornamental sword quest? How do I complete this quest w/o stealing the sword or killing anyone?
Thanks.
Rob
Question
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: Question
You don't even have to pick the lock if you don't want to. People in small towns are so careless about locking their doors.
I really like this quest and its many different solutions - it reminds me of games like Fallout. All that's really missing is a persuasion-type skill solution, but Eschalon doesn't really have enough character-driven quests to support a skill like that.
I really like this quest and its many different solutions - it reminds me of games like Fallout. All that's really missing is a persuasion-type skill solution, but Eschalon doesn't really have enough character-driven quests to support a skill like that.