Way to change negative reaction?
-
artfoundry
- Initiate
- Posts: 16
- Joined: June 20th, 2007, 1:41 pm
Way to change negative reaction?
Ok, so I made a little "experimental" goof - while in the temple of the nearby town, I opened the chest and clicked on the potion. And of course, the cleric saw me and instantly started attacking me. I haven't died from his attacks, but ever since then, he's always been on my hide about that. Is there any way to get him to calm down, so I can talk to him? I didn't really mean to steal the potion, honest! <_<
-
DemonWizard
- Initiate
- Posts: 14
- Joined: November 11th, 2007, 6:16 am
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
-
artfoundry
- Initiate
- Posts: 16
- Joined: June 20th, 2007, 1:41 pm