How many people, here, have checked this out?
I suppose one of these days I'll take a look at one of those games.
And I still want to know if AoD is ever going to be completed... .
What is Iron Realms up to?
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
What is Iron Realms up to?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Re: What is Iron Realms up to?
I think you have your companies mixed up - AOD ( I assume you are talking about "Age of Decadence" ) is by "Iron Tower Studio" not "Iron Realms"Evnissyen wrote:How many people, here, have checked this out?
I suppose one of these days I'll take a look at one of those games.
And I still want to know if AoD is ever going to be completed... .
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
Re: What is Iron Realms up to?
DAMN!
...Whoops... .
I guess I can't kill the topic now, can I?
...Whoops... .
I guess I can't kill the topic now, can I?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: What is Iron Realms up to?
Nope. The humility will make you stronger.Evnissyen wrote:DAMN!
...Whoops... .
I guess I can't kill the topic now, can I?
-
Evnissyen
- Captain

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
- Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
- Contact:
Re: What is Iron Realms up to?
Well, I'm not confused any longer. 
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
-
fudgemaster
- Apprentice
- Posts: 25
- Joined: December 29th, 2010, 9:10 pm
Re: What is Iron Realms up to?
lol. Tough love delivered by Basilisk.BasiliskWrangler wrote:Nope. The humility will make you stronger.Evnissyen wrote:DAMN!
...Whoops... .
I guess I can't kill the topic now, can I?
![Officer [Bronze Rank] Officer [Bronze Rank]](./images/ranks/officer1.png)