Page 1 of 1

Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Posted: November 20th, 2010, 4:36 am
by lion9
Though I have just stolen some stuff in their view. Not a reason for a death penalty, yeah? Anyhow, those guys are very angry, and start running after me as they spot me, and I need an advice how to calm 'em down (to prove 'em that actually I am a good buddy or... to kill 'em). :)

Re: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Posted: November 20th, 2010, 5:50 am
by Randomizer
Try charm spell or flask of charm cloud potion.

Killing them is usually easier.

Re: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Posted: November 20th, 2010, 7:20 am
by lion9
Randomizer wrote:Try charm spell or flask of charm cloud potion.

Killing them is usually easier.
I tried to kill them but it seems they are not sensitive to the weapons and skills I currently have. Anyhow, they can be killed. This is what I wanted to know :)