Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
lion9
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 4:29 am

Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Post by lion9 »

Though I have just stolen some stuff in their view. Not a reason for a death penalty, yeah? Anyhow, those guys are very angry, and start running after me as they spot me, and I need an advice how to calm 'em down (to prove 'em that actually I am a good buddy or... to kill 'em). :)
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Post by Randomizer »

Try charm spell or flask of charm cloud potion.

Killing them is usually easier.
lion9
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 4:29 am

Re: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Post by lion9 »

Randomizer wrote:Try charm spell or flask of charm cloud potion.

Killing them is usually easier.
I tried to kill them but it seems they are not sensitive to the weapons and skills I currently have. Anyhow, they can be killed. This is what I wanted to know :)
Post Reply