Page 1 of 1

Please help a noob

Posted: November 9th, 2010, 12:21 pm
by georgelappies
Hi I downloaded and installed the demo. Problem is I don't know how to get out of the starting room. I tried bashing the chests and door but with fists it takes of health.

Re: Please help a noob

Posted: November 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
georgelappies wrote:Hi I downloaded and installed the demo. Problem is I don't know how to get out of the starting room. I tried bashing the chests and door but with fists it takes of health.
Just clicking on a door (not holding the shift key) when you are standing in an adjacent space opens the door. You must be standing adjacent to any usable object in order to actually use it (open chests, bags, doors, etc), though you can get a description from a distance as long as you have a clear line-of-sight. One of the chests in your house is locked in the beginning, but the key is in your nightstand.

Re: Please help a noob

Posted: November 9th, 2010, 1:12 pm
by georgelappies
Thank you so much for the speedy reply.

Re: Please help a noob

Posted: November 9th, 2010, 2:22 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Happy to help. We lovers of Eschalon want to be sure EVERYONE learns how fabulous these games are. :)