Please help a noob

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
georgelappies
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Please help a noob

Post by georgelappies »

Hi I downloaded and installed the demo. Problem is I don't know how to get out of the starting room. I tried bashing the chests and door but with fists it takes of health.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Please help a noob

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

georgelappies wrote:Hi I downloaded and installed the demo. Problem is I don't know how to get out of the starting room. I tried bashing the chests and door but with fists it takes of health.
Just clicking on a door (not holding the shift key) when you are standing in an adjacent space opens the door. You must be standing adjacent to any usable object in order to actually use it (open chests, bags, doors, etc), though you can get a description from a distance as long as you have a clear line-of-sight. One of the chests in your house is locked in the beginning, but the key is in your nightstand.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
georgelappies
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Re: Please help a noob

Post by georgelappies »

Thank you so much for the speedy reply.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Please help a noob

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Happy to help. We lovers of Eschalon want to be sure EVERYONE learns how fabulous these games are. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Post Reply