Music

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Viktoras
Marshall
Posts: 113
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:38 pm

Music

Post by Viktoras »

Okay...so I set the ingame music to zero and have Pandora (paid version) playing Loreena McKennitt Radio .....what do you all do?
Never trust a grinning DM!!
User avatar
KarlXII
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 40
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 8:58 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Music

Post by KarlXII »

I listen to the ingame music. I think it´s a great selection of songs.
Viktoras
Marshall
Posts: 113
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:38 pm

Re: Music

Post by Viktoras »

I love the ingame music.....but recently discovered this channel on Pandora and just thought it was a great selection of PERIOD type music...constantly changing......

I think the creator of the game did an excellent job for game music.... :D
Never trust a grinning DM!!
Post Reply