Page 1 of 1

Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 18th, 2010, 9:04 am
by Galnospoke
Hi, someone translate this great game into Polish? Someone?

Greeteings,
Galnospoke

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 18th, 2010, 9:43 am
by BasiliskWrangler
I've lost track of who is translating what at this point. I don't think anyone is working on a Polish version.

Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 18th, 2010, 4:30 pm
by Galnospoke
Thank You. :(

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 18th, 2010, 6:56 pm
by Arael
Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 18th, 2010, 9:18 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Arael wrote:
Russian, Spanish, French are the versions I know for sure of.
Are these official versions or just fan-made patches that require the English version?
As I recall from the discussions, fans are doing the work, but BW will be releasing them as language kits for the various countries.

Re: Polish translation - it is in progress?

Posted: June 20th, 2010, 7:01 pm
by Slushduck
My wife is Polish and is offering to translate.