I found the little clue with the zig zag.
I tripped the levers in the order suggested, starting with the one farthest SW, then the one right of it, then the one across from that one, them the third one on the south side, and finally the fourth on the north side and stepped on the plate. bugs!
I then tried the opposite, moving the levers NOT in the line, the ones with red dots..again with the bugs.
what am I doing wrong?
spoilers inside (question about level 3 talushorn)
-
kelticpete
- Council Member
- Posts: 163
- Joined: May 25th, 2010, 2:47 pm
- Location: USA
spoilers inside (question about level 3 talushorn)
Pax,
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
-
kelticpete
- Council Member
- Posts: 163
- Joined: May 25th, 2010, 2:47 pm
- Location: USA
Re: spoilers inside (question about level 3 talushorn)
It was simple to follow. thanks!
beat the game. cool. only one 10% though. wish I knew about the not eating stuff from stores...I had 96% bow kill on over 700 creatures.
beat the game. cool. only one 10% though. wish I knew about the not eating stuff from stores...I had 96% bow kill on over 700 creatures.
Pax,
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!