Page 1 of 1

Northern Hellice Lake

Posted: May 19th, 2010, 4:37 pm
by jluk
Doing a little exploring and came upon a cabin. It seems abandoned but the text clearly says that it feels as though I am being watched.

Well the desk had written the mixture of the invisible potion. So I am now assuming the person is hidden.

How do I find that person? Or you don't?

X - 47 Y - 62

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Posted: May 19th, 2010, 5:28 pm
by CrazyBernie
Supernova, maybe. Pretty sure it's just flavor text in anticipation of finding the alchemical recipe.

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Posted: May 19th, 2010, 5:47 pm
by Dragonlady
Jedi_Learner wrote:I don't think there is a way to find whoever is invisible. Anyone?
I found that place and was thinking of going back and trying Predator Sight in the area or trying other things. While I moved around I think I remember getting the 'your being watched' message at least twice.

Heck, maybe someone has a crystal ball! :)

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Posted: May 19th, 2010, 6:14 pm
by Randomizer
I was just happy not to get attacked by an invisible opponent when I looted the place. I still have bad memories of that happening in Avernum games.