Northern Hellice Lake

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
jluk
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: May 17th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Northern Hellice Lake

Post by jluk »

Doing a little exploring and came upon a cabin. It seems abandoned but the text clearly says that it feels as though I am being watched.

Well the desk had written the mixture of the invisible potion. So I am now assuming the person is hidden.

How do I find that person? Or you don't?

X - 47 Y - 62
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Post by CrazyBernie »

Supernova, maybe. Pretty sure it's just flavor text in anticipation of finding the alchemical recipe.
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Post by Dragonlady »

Jedi_Learner wrote:I don't think there is a way to find whoever is invisible. Anyone?
I found that place and was thinking of going back and trying Predator Sight in the area or trying other things. While I moved around I think I remember getting the 'your being watched' message at least twice.

Heck, maybe someone has a crystal ball! :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Northern Hellice Lake

Post by Randomizer »

I was just happy not to get attacked by an invisible opponent when I looted the place. I still have bad memories of that happening in Avernum games.
Post Reply