You know what's really cool about Concentration? It increases your ToHit, and your carrying capacity, and decreases spell failure during close combat.
I found concentration is an awesome supplemental stat for a pure ranged bow-slinger. Instead of increasing my strength to up my carrying capacity, I pump Concentration, with the side benefit of extra ToHit!!
WooHoo!!
Concentration, the "useless" stat.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Concentration, the "useless" stat.
Why are we talking about Concentration? You forgot to mention it supplements your ability to disarm traps.
Concentration is a critical stat for Rangers and bow users as you point out, because it also effects the damage of a bow, not just ToHit- a concentrated shot is a more damaging shot.
Concentration is a critical stat for Rangers and bow users as you point out, because it also effects the damage of a bow, not just ToHit- a concentrated shot is a more damaging shot.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: Concentration, the "useless" stat.
Well pssssh, just give it all away! 
*shrug* I've seen a few posts proclaiming Concentration to be a fairly useless stat... just thought I'd throw out some random tidbits. I find Concentration to be teh sexay.
*shrug* I've seen a few posts proclaiming Concentration to be a fairly useless stat... just thought I'd throw out some random tidbits. I find Concentration to be teh sexay.
-
iamrichard
- Steward
- Posts: 74
- Joined: April 2nd, 2010, 8:42 am
- Location: The netherlands
Re: Concentration, the "useless" stat.
Is this a promote ranger topic?
Sounds like it
Sounds like it
The grass is greener at my neighbour.