Page 1 of 1

Pre-Order Book II?

Posted: September 19th, 2009, 3:56 pm
by Faithful
I am new here (just bought Book 1 about 3 days ago), and wondered about buying Book 2 when it is out.

I was wondering if Basilisk Games would consider a pre-order system that would allow people to be charged the full price of the game now in order to secure a Disk copy of the game?

This would serve several purposes.
1. It would give a fair, to good indication of how many want CD versions of the game.
2. It would give an influx of capital for Basilisk.
3. It would give an outlet to those that want to support indie game development and others like myself to support those the make DRM Free games.

Anyway, just a thought, since I understand Basilisk would have to have a price set already, and what would be included with the purchase.

A boy can dream. :)

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Posted: September 19th, 2009, 5:07 pm
by CrazyBernie
You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Posted: September 19th, 2009, 8:01 pm
by Faithful
CrazyBernie wrote:You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:
You know, it is funny as I looked for posts first but never saw it, so I posted. Such is life.

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Posted: September 19th, 2009, 9:25 pm
by dare49devil
Faithful wrote:
CrazyBernie wrote:You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:
You know, it is funny as I looked for posts first but never saw it, so I posted. Such is life.
-Got 'em.