Pre-Order Book II?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Faithful
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 56
Joined: September 17th, 2009, 11:31 pm

Pre-Order Book II?

Post by Faithful »

I am new here (just bought Book 1 about 3 days ago), and wondered about buying Book 2 when it is out.

I was wondering if Basilisk Games would consider a pre-order system that would allow people to be charged the full price of the game now in order to secure a Disk copy of the game?

This would serve several purposes.
1. It would give a fair, to good indication of how many want CD versions of the game.
2. It would give an influx of capital for Basilisk.
3. It would give an outlet to those that want to support indie game development and others like myself to support those the make DRM Free games.

Anyway, just a thought, since I understand Basilisk would have to have a price set already, and what would be included with the purchase.

A boy can dream. :)
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Post by CrazyBernie »

You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:
User avatar
Faithful
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 56
Joined: September 17th, 2009, 11:31 pm

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Post by Faithful »

CrazyBernie wrote:You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:
You know, it is funny as I looked for posts first but never saw it, so I posted. Such is life.
dare49devil
Senior Council Member
Posts: 233
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Pre-Order Book II?

Post by dare49devil »

Faithful wrote:
CrazyBernie wrote:You should take a look about 4 topic postings down in this section... :wink:
You know, it is funny as I looked for posts first but never saw it, so I posted. Such is life.
-Got 'em.
Post Reply