MYST
-
Painted Lady
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 810
- Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm
MYST
Has anyone tried playing MYST on their iPhone or iPod Touch yet? Apparently it takes hours to download and hogs a lot of memory. However, I just read some rave reviews...............
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3888
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: MYST
I don't own an iPod or iPhone.
However, I did enjoy Myst quite a bit back in the day. I was just recently thinking about trying to dig out my copy from deep storage to see if I could get it to run.
-
dare49devil
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 233
- Joined: May 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: MYST
My buddy at college installed it the other day on his DELL XPS running Vista and it worked fine.