My kingdom for an apple [possible spoiler]
Posted: February 18th, 2008, 3:46 am
Hey all -
I up to the point where I need to go through the south gate to find the giants and the fourth goblin key. I gather I can go through the Tangletree Ossuary, however I can't find an apple for the puzzle! Does anyone happen to know where I can find one? I did have about 3 of 4 which I found somewhere, but I ate them when I was bored. The female shopkeeper in Bordertown seems to sell food, but I've been waiting for a while and the stock hasn't recycled. I can't remember if the innkeeper in Aridell sold food, because he died by salamander earlier in the game.
Otherwise, how can I get through the Southern Gate? Apparently there was a key in Darkford, but I can't back in after being in once already to talk to the Captain.
Thanks for reading my tale of woe, it's getting a bit frustrating.
I up to the point where I need to go through the south gate to find the giants and the fourth goblin key. I gather I can go through the Tangletree Ossuary, however I can't find an apple for the puzzle! Does anyone happen to know where I can find one? I did have about 3 of 4 which I found somewhere, but I ate them when I was bored. The female shopkeeper in Bordertown seems to sell food, but I've been waiting for a while and the stock hasn't recycled. I can't remember if the innkeeper in Aridell sold food, because he died by salamander earlier in the game.
Otherwise, how can I get through the Southern Gate? Apparently there was a key in Darkford, but I can't back in after being in once already to talk to the Captain.
Thanks for reading my tale of woe, it's getting a bit frustrating.