Page 1 of 1

Help Please! Very frustrated!

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 5:07 am
by dpd282
Could someone be so kind as to email me with the answers to my following questions. Every thread I've looked in that has the answers I'm seeking deleted because it's a spoiler.

1. Where are the easter eggs? I've found the one in Elderhollow already.
2. What items go in the chests in the Ossuary?
3. Can I get to the Lighthouse before going through the South Gate? If
so, how?
4. Will minimum strength heal and strength potions work in the chests
in Shadowmirk?

I've already looked everywhere and tried everything I can think of. If no one wants to outright give me these answers, could someone give me some really strong hints please.

Thanks!!!

edit: Sorry...my email address is [email protected]

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 8:26 am
by acoustibop
The answer to Question 1 is the same as for the first question of Basilisk Wrangler's CD competition, dpd282, so I don't think you'll find anyone to tell until that's finished - at least, I sincerely hope so! ;)

As for your other questions (spoilers):
2. Look at the plaques above the chests. The answers are (in no particular order) Ash, a bludgeoning weapon, an Apple and - oh, can't remember the other one offhand. However, Ash seems to be the only one many people had trouble with - so read the plaques and you should be able to figure it out.

3 Yes, you can get to the Lighthouse without going through the South Gate, but it's in Crakamir, so you'll have to find an alternative way in - there are another two or three.

4. I think so. Why not try?

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 8:45 am
by Grue
Adding to acoustibop's post...
For the question 2, the fourth item is a ring.

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 9:36 am
by dpd282
Hey, thanks guys for replying to my plea! But the quote boxes in your replies are showing to be empty on my computer. I'm I missing something here? Is there something I'm supposed to click to get these areas to show up?

edit: I understand about the eggs question. When is the contest over?

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 11:59 am
by Jude
Highlight the boxes by clicking and dragging your mouse over them. The text is in white so when the colored highlight is on it, the letters will be readable.

Jude

EDIT: The contest is supposed to be over on February 2nd, I think, because all the entries have to be in by the 31st and then BW will randomly pick from the correct ones on Feb 1st.

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 12:28 pm
by dpd282
Thanks for the tip Jude. Your answer was the item I couldn't figure out. Now I feel like such an idiot! Thanks a bunch everyone!

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 1:16 pm
by acoustibop
Grue wrote:Adding to acoustibop's post...
For the question 2, the fourth item is a ring.
Thanks, Grue. Hopefully that gives good hints/answers for all dpd282's questions except the Easter Eggs one.

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 1:21 am
by dpd282
Yes acoustibop, that got all of my questions answered. I really, really appreciate you, Grue, and Jude for answering me so quickly. It was a great help. In fact with Jude's tip I was able to even find the answer about those darn eggs now I'm up to level 16 and haven't finished the game yet.
I'm stuck in the Citadel now. Oh well, off to do some research before begging someone for mercy again. Take care everyone.