[bug] Commiting a crime with a spell
-
Daemian Lucifer
- Senior Steward
- Posts: 87
- Joined: January 12th, 2008, 11:18 am
[bug] Commiting a crime with a spell
I attacked a chest in order to break it,and there was a "heard the crime text".But,when I used a spell(fire dart) on the same chest(after a reload),nothing happened.I tried it a few times,and it seems that you can always break open a locked chest,door,barrel or whatever using magic,even if by hitting it,theyd hear or witness you commiting a crime.
-
acoustibop
- Officer [Silver Rank]
![Officer [Silver Rank] Officer [Silver Rank]](./images/ranks/officer2.png)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm
-
Daemian Lucifer
- Senior Steward
- Posts: 87
- Joined: January 12th, 2008, 11:18 am
Yes,even if they can see you(the message "has witnessed a crime"),you can do this thing.Although,I tried just with the fire dart,I did try it in a few places.Although,I saw a way around this:This only happens when the container is locked,and smashing it is a crime.But if its a crime to pick things out of it,even when smashed,picking things from the wreckage is still a crime.