Ok, I've tried to avoid spoilers on this site so I can figure things out on my own as much as possible but... I'm sooo confused at the moment.
I read here some posts about destroyer level and big battle with the chancellor and guards, etc. None of that happened in my game. I reached the bastion sphere, placed the crux in the receptacle, talked to the chancellor, got a couple of screens of conversation with him with only one option to choose from on each screen, and then a blue screen, some text about waiting after several days and not getting a reward, and the chancellor taking credit for the return of the crux, and then the game exits. No battle.
Is there some path not taken? Some option I missed?
I tried not putting the crux into place but the chancellor just acted confused and that was it.
So, how does one get into that battle with the chancellor?!?
Confused after finishing the game
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Some of the others may answer this, I haven't done the 'Destroyer' ending yet. There are 3 endings to the game. You did the 'nice' one.
The destroyer one kills every guard and the chancellor. don't know what happens about the crux in that situation. I'm working on a replay of the game going after the 'killer' title.
The other ending is to give it to the goblin shaman.
(which I did with my thief) 
The destroyer one kills every guard and the chancellor. don't know what happens about the crux in that situation. I'm working on a replay of the game going after the 'killer' title.
The other ending is to give it to the goblin shaman.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!