Thought I posted this but it did not show up: Shadowmirk l2

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
Alexalynne
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: January 8th, 2008, 7:35 am

Thought I posted this but it did not show up: Shadowmirk l2

Post by Alexalynne »

I am stuck going from portal to portal on L2
Can you give me a shove in the righth direction please!

Thanks
Alexa
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]
Posts: 350
Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm

Post by acoustibop »

You mean the platforms with teleport pads, Alexalynne? Just keep trying - you'll get there. If you have any sort of Cartographic skill, you'll be able to see the platforms and which one you're on in your map; you could also try exercising some cartographic skills of your own by making a record of where each pad takes you... ;)
Post Reply