when turn based isn't turn based
when turn based isn't turn based
I've noticed that with some monsters, the effect of character movement is different if you move multiple spaces without pausing, versus if you move one space at a time and pause. For instance, try it with goblin archers - pausing after each step will allow them to fire at you once per step. Not pausing causes them to fire maybe once every two steps. Is this intentional? If so, what are the rules that govern it?
I think it has something to do with the monsters animation, the ones with a fast animation moves much faster than the ones with a slow animation..... I guess it is not intentional, but it makes it A lot easier if you play an archer, since you can run away from all the monsters and kill them off with arrows from a far ( in fact it makes being a archer very easy
) I do agree that it breaks the turned based combat, he could have a system to gover how far you could work instead,, like if your speed is very high you can walk two steps while the slower enemy could only walk 1...