Yet another question: Trainer for Mac?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
mph66
Apprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 9:05 am

Yet another question: Trainer for Mac?

Post by mph66 »

Just for hoots...is there a trainer out there for Mac? I was looking in the "Links for the Perplexed" and saw something, but when I tried to dl it, I got nothing/didn't work. I'm grinding on harpies in CopperRift at the moment, so no rush. I'm thinking I'm going to get this guy to level 29 before I go to Talushorn.
User avatar
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 777
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 2:54 pm

Re: Yet another question: Trainer for Mac?

Post by xolotl »

Just so you know, level 29 is ridiculously high in Book 2. My first character finished the game at level 19; a more complete run may bring you up to 21 or so, and most recently my Nefarious "kill everyone" character ended at 23 (which was largely due to an awful lot of "good guy" XP).

I mean, feel free to grind that much if you want, but there's really no need. A balanced character will be able to stroll through Talushorn by the time you're approaching 20.
mph66
Apprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 9:05 am

Re: Yet another question: Trainer for Mac?

Post by mph66 »

Oh, I hear you. I've been through Talushorn with a few characters (most recently a lev 19 fighter- fighters are waaaaay overpowered) but I'm just trying to see how high I can get a character, and what Talushorn looks like when it gets pwned. Heh.
Post Reply