
End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
-
palendrome
- Initiate
- Posts: 17
- Joined: July 30th, 2010, 8:29 pm
End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
I thought it would be a bit of fun to start an end of game character thread. As can be seen with my submission below I've included the character stats equipped items in the game and items picked up on route. I've not included the obvious items required for the story line, more weapons, trophy's etc. I did forget to include one 'bloodied' Item from my inventory when i did this. Just a bit of fun really you can speculate as to what enhancements I have etc. Please Include yours too.


-
Painted Lady
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 811
- Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm
Re: End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
OMG - I've never seen any feature at a 96!
-
palendrome
- Initiate
- Posts: 17
- Joined: July 30th, 2010, 8:29 pm
Re: End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
Yeah, I must admit this character could storm Talushorn and finish the game without the need for potion backupPainted Lady wrote:OMG - I've never seen any feature at a 96!
Re: End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
The irony is that you probably could have knocked off with Swords in the 40s (I think at that point, even hitting Taurax would be ToHit=99%), and still be A-OK.palendrome wrote:Painted Lady wrote:OMG - I've never seen any feature at a 96!
Yeah, I must admit this character could storm Talushorn and finish the game without the need for potion backup![]()
(Though I guess even higher levels in Swords would lead to incredibly high Max. Damage scores, like you've got...
-
KillingMoon
- Officer [Gold Rank]
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)
- Posts: 460
- Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
- Location: NW Europe
Re: End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
I finished my first run with a swordwielder too and I had the skill at 20, I think - I regret not to have internet at the moment, so I can't show my character - but those Taurax stood no chance.
My character level was 18 at the end, I had missed a few quests, but I could easily have missed more quests and still have had an easy job with those Taurax. General Ghorr (spelling?) was still a tough guy, but I had forgotten to use the wand; I could have benefitted from using that thing against him.
In retrospect, mice are among the most dangerous creatures in the game, as they pop up before you've had the chance to set up your character properly.
My character level was 18 at the end, I had missed a few quests, but I could easily have missed more quests and still have had an easy job with those Taurax. General Ghorr (spelling?) was still a tough guy, but I had forgotten to use the wand; I could have benefitted from using that thing against him.
In retrospect, mice are among the most dangerous creatures in the game, as they pop up before you've had the chance to set up your character properly.
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2468
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: End Of Game Character Gallery. (MASSIVE SPOILER!!)
This was my first character just before going up to the 4th floor of Talushorn.
This was my Shield and Piercing specialist (I wandered away from Talushorn here to clean up a few unfinished things in the world before the 4th Floor).
And here's my Cleric just before going to the 4th Floor.
I had a mage, but the last time I saved him was just before entering Talushorn, and I don't feel like slaughtering them all again with him in order to take a screen shot.
EDIT: Reposted as JPGs so they were actually visible.
I had a mage, but the last time I saved him was just before entering Talushorn, and I don't feel like slaughtering them all again with him in order to take a screen shot.
EDIT: Reposted as JPGs so they were actually visible.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
