will v1.04 address slow walking?
-
dundonalddub
- Senior Steward
- Posts: 81
- Joined: May 13th, 2010, 4:41 pm
- Location: watching the Tennessee River
will v1.04 address slow walking?
There are certain areas (Wolfenwood and Yoma Springs in particular) where the character moves insanely slow. Will this be addressed in v1.04?

-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: will v1.04 address slow walking?
Unlikely. Slow walking is a performance problem on certain video chipsets. Make sure you have all of the latest drivers for your system.
-
Tyranthraxus
- Steward
- Posts: 76
- Joined: May 17th, 2009, 5:15 pm
- Location: Valjevo Castle, Phlan
Re: will v1.04 address slow walking?
Only seems to happen to me when lots of trees appear.
Once I hit another `clear` spot, it`s like my character has taken speed.
Once I hit another `clear` spot, it`s like my character has taken speed.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: will v1.04 address slow walking?
Yeah, the trees in Book II are even more detailed than they were in Book I. I'm assuming the engine draws 100% of every tree, no matter how much is actually showing.
-
Tyranthraxus
- Steward
- Posts: 76
- Joined: May 17th, 2009, 5:15 pm
- Location: Valjevo Castle, Phlan
Re: will v1.04 address slow walking?
Perhaps BW should change them to Leylandii. They grow faster! 