Crux of fire

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
polymetr
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 4:35 am

Crux of fire

Post by polymetr »

Hi, I have already got the Crux of Fire. But I do not know where are living Korren.
Please help me, I am walking around across all map and do not know what I have to do.
User avatar
Nevermore
Marshall
Posts: 121
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 9:49 am
Location: Italy

Re: Crux of fire

Post by Nevermore »

Simply, return to the Guild's high quarter in the Forsaken Coast... You will find him there together with Erubor.
polymetr
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 4:35 am

Re: Crux of fire

Post by polymetr »

Nevermore wrote:Simply, return to the Guild's high quarter in the Forsaken Coast... You will find him there together with Erubor.
Thanks.
I was in all parts of a Forsaken Coast region and saw only trolls, water and small islands.
Is it a right direction? A Forsaken Coast region which is on north from Port Kuudad?
polymetr
Pledge
Posts: 3
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 4:35 am

Re: Crux of fire

Post by polymetr »

Jedi_Learner wrote:The Forsaken Coast is the area north of Port Kuudad. Use the Strange Viewing Glass to find the location of Crius Vindica.
Thanks. You helped me very much.
Post Reply