Foraging - Depends on Intelligence and Wisdom?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
cal1s
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 57
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Location: Waterdeep

Foraging - Depends on Intelligence and Wisdom?

Post by cal1s »

Hi there,

I've obtained a very nice amulet increasing my intelligence and wisdom. However, when I'm out hunting and camping and using my foraging skill, should I wear the amulet for better results, or does intelligence and wisdom have no effect on foraging?
okashii
Senior Steward
Posts: 93
Joined: May 18th, 2010, 4:23 pm

Re: Foraging - Depends on Intelligence and Wisdom?

Post by okashii »

I'm pretty sure that Int & Wis do not affect foraging at all.
[Slarty's STAT EFFECTS topic confirms this]
However you can boost that skill by reading a book & wearing 2x rings.
[The green ones, each adds +2]
Slarty
Marshall
Posts: 149
Joined: December 14th, 2007, 10:33 pm

Re: Foraging - Depends on Intelligence and Wisdom?

Post by Slarty »

Just FYI -- my stat effects topic is not guaranteed to list every effect of the stats. At the moment, it lists every effect that I can see in-game or that somebody has pointed out. Since a lot of skills benefit from a stat (eg, Meditation and Spot Hidden from Perception, Lore from Intelligence, Pick Locks from Dexterity, etc) it's entirely possible that other skills benefit from stats and we just haven't noticed/measured.
Post Reply