is it just me or is it always winter in the game
is it just me or is it always winter in the game
have any one else notice this, not a day goes by without raining or snowing or whatever please BW try fixing this when it comes down to EB3. it doesn't have to rain all the time does it
P.s : excuse my bad English
Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
You're either exaggerating or having very strange luck. In my games it is sunny more often than not.
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
Probably with your icon the game assumes you're in Vancouver, and we all know it's always either raining or snowing in Vancouver. 
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
Well, I am in Vancouver, and yes to rain, but no to snow. Not very often at least. But yes, the weather in Eschalon does remind me a bit of here, except it's pretty rare for a thunderstorm to come my way. 
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
I cannot remember the last thunderstorm...it has been that long, I'm over in Victoria.Buckets wrote:Well, I am in Vancouver, and yes to rain, but no to snow. Not very often at least. But yes, the weather in Eschalon does remind me a bit of here, except it's pretty rare for a thunderstorm to come my way.
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
now wouldn't that be cool if the game engine could determine your real location and base the weather on local weather data? like peter molineux promised to have implemented in black&white back in 2001? ...
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
That would certainly simplify weather effects for me in Vegas. Hot and dry, followed by hotter and dryer.cal1s wrote:now wouldn't that be cool if the game engine could determine your real location and base the weather on local weather data? like peter molineux promised to have implemented in black&white back in 2001? ...
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: is it just me or is it always winter in the game
What bothers me about the weather in this game is the fact that it's raining outside too! We've had a very cool May and more rain than I ever recall. Really weird effects when you hear thunder and are not sure if that was game or real world!
I have noticed while testing some characters seem to have a lot of rain and others don't. Not that it bothers me all that much except at night and I can't see well. Maybe if I stop playing the game for a few days we'll get some warm weather???
I have noticed while testing some characters seem to have a lot of rain and others don't. Not that it bothers me all that much except at night and I can't see well. Maybe if I stop playing the game for a few days we'll get some warm weather???
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)