Hammerlorn and crux

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
dundonalddub
Senior Steward
Posts: 81
Joined: May 13th, 2010, 4:41 pm
Location: watching the Tennessee River

Hammerlorn and crux

Post by dundonalddub »

How do you get off the main level? I teleported on the one-way trip and could not advance further. I've examined walls, etc. and I am stuck. :oops:
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Hammerlorn and crux

Post by Randomizer »

There is a portcullis to the northeast of where you teleport to for Hammerlorne Mines, Level 1 but you have to go to the southwest corner to find the release lever. Then the fun begins as the monsters can now attack.

Bring plenty of torches. You'll be in the dark in more than one way.
Also plenty of supplies.
Post Reply