Quick travel to Port Kuudad (Spoilers)

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
rinshot
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: May 20th, 2010, 2:21 pm

Quick travel to Port Kuudad (Spoilers)

Post by rinshot »

I snuck in the from gate to Port Kuudad without having a writ of citizenship (used the gate lever). The quick travel list of towns still does not show Port Kuudad as a candidate. I have tried re-entering town with the writ, but this invokes no special dialogue anymore.

How can I get P.K. on my quick travel list? Thanks.
User avatar
Cypress
Apprentice
Posts: 38
Joined: February 28th, 2009, 7:16 am

Re: Quick travel to Port Kuudad (Spoilers)

Post by Cypress »

Touch the large obelisc in the center of the town.
One does not simply walk into Fathamurk...
rinshot
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: May 20th, 2010, 2:21 pm

Re: Quick travel to Port Kuudad (Spoilers)

Post by rinshot »

Great! Thanks.
Post Reply