If I buy the Windows version...

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
slamelov
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 4:12 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

If I buy the Windows version...

Post by slamelov »

Could I download the Linux version for free If I buy now the Eschalon II for Windows?. Like the previous one.

Regards
User avatar
ManusDei
Council Member
Posts: 190
Joined: May 9th, 2010, 4:41 am

Re: If I buy the Windows version...

Post by ManusDei »

Linux version should be out on May 26 (so in a few days).
Some already made the windows version run with Cedega or wine.
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: If I buy the Windows version...

Post by CrazyBernie »

Your key will work with all three versions of the game.
slamelov
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 4:12 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: If I buy the Windows version...

Post by slamelov »

Great!. Thanks.
Post Reply